Friday, June 25, 2010

we miss you

“And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.”- Michael Jackson

I still remember, it was just a year ago. We lost our king of pop. As my tribute to MJ, i'm going to celebrate my 1st year wedding Anniversary by karaokeing MJ songs with my hubby after our special dinner together. The news about MJ death came to me a day before my wedding while i was doing my innai for my hands. i spent almost a month listening to his songs, reading his biography and quotes as well as watching the "This is It" movie , other videos in you tube and some concert show as well on dvd. No matter what i love you Michael Jackson, your music will stays with US forever and ever...

Love, Faraskyeapple2010

No comments:

Post a Comment