Thursday, June 24, 2010

Congratulations to Najib and Eena

I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him
quotes from twilight

Happily Married. Learn from each other each day and may your marriage journey
will be fill with joy and happiness. Amin....

Classic 3. Just look at them, time flies...Love them to bits. From left to right
pak li (najib's dad), pak omar and my daddy pak noh

Dad and Sister
Look how beautiful she is. Soon enough is her turn.

Crazy cousins....we like the drama mama
My one and only sister: It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart
quotes from In her shoe
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me.
That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."

quotes from Notebook

"You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight."
quotes from Elizabeth Gillbert, Eat Pray and Love

Venue: Masjid Wilayah
Date: 04-06-2010
Mood: We cried but with tears of happiness
Photo: Mostly aki

No comments:

Post a Comment