Thursday, October 28, 2010

its been a long time

ok i was away... been really sick for almost 10 days now... after effects of 2 months of bad cough i finally got myself a "Chicken Pox"..yes yo i am... and its terrible making my face my hand every part of my body scarsss...arghhhh it is frustrating tho... sitting at home doing nothing, beside sleep and sleep.. i loss some weight..i didn't eat almost 3 days straight...had some milo, tea and HO thats all..other than that my body just reject... and the worst part is the itchiness... and i hate it when the itch attack my private part or my ass...urghhh making me so uncomfortable...i hate to sleep with daun semambu almost everyday..mandi air kunyit and tepek bedak sejuk...i had mum and dad took care of me, while baby away to work... one of my fugly photo
so now, im pretty much alrite the worst part just passed by...my worries now is the scars...when will it go away...will it ever go awayyyy???....

stuff i need to heal my scars/my soul:
1) to get a new foundation and concealer and mayb loose powder to cover scars on my face
2) some new brushes (hygiene reason)

3) new facial wash, mild type thinking of cetaphil
4) lotsa lemon
5) stock up mineral water at home, car and soon work place
6) perhaps some new cloths, long sleeve shirt or t-shirt
7) must add on shoe and bag - soul healing
8) lotsa vege and fruits stock up at home

baby just say yes the top 3 request the one i highlighted in red... and some others too for home :)


till then my next post...faraskye with love

No comments:

Post a Comment